Saturday, August 18, 2012

Ahhhhh :)

Oh my WORD! I feel so refreshed.. it's been so long since I've really, really felt this good!!! My parents so kindly took Ayden from us last night so that we could have a date night (YAY!!) It was so much fun, and here's what we did:

TGIF- dinner.
HOME- catch up on shows.
SLEEP- yes, yes YES. Lot's of it, too!
WAKEUP- donuts & coffee & devotions & chit chat with our neighbors!

By the way, not only did our neighbors pray over us for the things God is doing in our lives, but they gave me their antique Schwinn bike- jahdasuigywuiegyuwgeayui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S HOW EXCITED I AM TO HAVE A BIKE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) Seriously so nice of them.. I don't think I've ever met more kind-hearted people in my life! We need more of them in this world.

Literally, that's it. It was soooo relaxing to do absolutely nothing strenuous!! To just enjoy the peace & silence (which every good mommy and daddy deserves). :)

I am so thankful (understatement) that we get the opportunity to do this once a month. It's such a blessing to have BOTH sets of grandparents living right around the corner. Honestly don't know what we'd do without these 'us' nights!!!


SHOUT OUT TO MY FRIENDS: If you do not have this kind of support, please let Jaymes & I be that for you! We will absolutely take your kiddos for the night so you can get the time together you NEED! I love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Abby. A few things!
    One, that is so awesome.
    two, lets go bike riding!!! it'd be so so fun!! :)
    three, take my kids!!!

    :)

    love you.

    ReplyDelete